Header Ads

What's Up?
recent

Battle for Briel | Clagel's Testimony




Battle for Briel
by: Clagel Sade
Published on March 15,2017

YEA, THOU  I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH
I WILL FEAR NO EVIL, FOR YOU ARE WITH ME, YOUR ROD AND YOUR
STAFF THEY COMFORT ME. (PSALM 23:4)

I am CLAGEL MENCIAS SADE, 30 years old, a very blessed wife to a
 wonderful man, BRIAN JAY AUSTRIA SADE.

In August of 2014, after 8 months of marriage, I experienced an
abnormal abdominal pain. My husband, suspected that
it must be my appendix, however, we received a much tragic news, I was
diagnosed with Bilateral Ovarian Cyst, I had 2cm cyst both on my left
and right ovaries. We were advised to monitor the cysts every 6 months
from then on. We seek opinions of three (3) prominent doctors that year.

I did not understand why I had an ovarian cyst, all I
knew was that our dream of starting a family gets cloudy and cloudy as
months past. At that moment, it was God doing His greater plans for
me, to experience His presence, to experience Him in a real way, the God
of All Comfort, the God of my bright future.

For the whole year of 2015,  our trust in the Lord grew bigger and tighter
as we kept receiving news from friends that they were pregnant. I declared by
faith that I will be next in line.  I can still remember when we have long nights
of talk and prayer with my husband. We found great comfort in Philippians 4:6-7
which says, Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by
prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which  transcends all understanding, will guard
your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. During that year also, we did not
go to any physician, we just continued doing the ministry, loving God and loving people.

With the ovarian cysts that I have, I decided that HE WILL BE GLORIFIED.

However, in March of 2016, we trusted the Lord even more. I felt in my spirit that
it was time to seek medical attention again, to see for myself what God has been doing in my body. I GAVE GOD THE GLORY, when I found out that the cyst on my right ovary
was gone, totally gone! PRAISE BE TO GOD! However, the cyst in my left ovary was still there.

in October of 2016, (sorry for the mention of months and years....so as to highlight God's
doing every year in my life, SPECIFIC masyado, like JESUS giving SPECIFIC ANSWERS TO SPECIFIC PRAYERS ). Anyhow on that month, another agonizing event took place when I was rushed to the hospital due to a sudden pain in my lower left abdomen. I was confined  and diagnosed with ruptured corpus luteum which caused an abnormal flow of blood in my ovaries. The left cyst grew from 2cm to 4cm.

That moment, I just trusted the Lord and reminded myself of His great plans for me.
As my friends are now getting pregnant, giving birth to their children, there I was,
lying on the hospital bed. STILL, MY LOVE AND FAITH IN GOD DIDN'T WAIVER. After
a series of check ups, I was adviced to do a biopsy of the left cyst to make sure if it is not
cancerous. GRACIOUSLY, the Lord gave us a passionate doctor, who helped us to
thru all the process to conceive a baby.

In NOVEMBER OF 2016, UNEXPECTEDLY, WE RECEIVED THE BEST NEWS EVER! THE BATTLE HAS BEEN WON! I GOT PREGNANT! Who would have thought that the miracle will come when everything seems so unsure in our human eyes.

From then on, I made a firm resolve to be joyful in my condition (1 Thessalonians 5:16).
I know that my Lord will not let me be put to shame. HIS TIMING IS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL.

THAT THE BIG C in my life is not the cyst, but CHRIST!

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE!


PS: ITS A BOY! [no-sidebar]





2 comments:

  1. Hi ate Clagel! Miss you, thanks God for using you and kuya Bri for His Kingdom!

    God bless you and kuya and most especially baby Briel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing testimony ate Clagel!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.