Header Ads

What's Up?
recent

Kristina Yvonne's Love Testimony - "We love because He first loved us"




We love because He first loved us.

There's always a perfect time for everything and our love was made perfect in God's time. I found Christ's love first and it was beautiful. I wanted to share His love to the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with BUT it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. No matter how hard I tried, how hard I prayed, it just wouldn't work. Later, I realized thru HIS Word (2 Cor. 6:14), my Father didn't want him for me. I obeyed the Lord, surrendered all my will to HIM, including the person I mostly loved. It was painful but God's love made me survive the pain. The moment I gave up my life to my Father, He started making changes in it (Matthew 6:33). Without me doing anything, the person I loved opened his heart to Jesus. He then started coming back into my life but how did I know it was right that time? God's Word was clear, "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 2 Cor. 5:17". Today, we're happily married and much inlove with our Father. Put God at the center and everything will come together. xoxo,
Mrs. Kristina Yvonne Hataas-Perocho [no-sidebar]

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.